Grassroots Healthcare supported by Grassroots Community Network!
When? Saturday, 8.7.17 from 9:30am-2:30pm
Where? Wonky Manor on Ekibin Rd, Annerley/Brisbane (exact address TBA)
What? A casual day of:
– learning about and trying out various kinds of health care
– brief interviews with practitioners – who we are, our philosophy and approach to healing, what we offer
– taking part in group classes
– hanging out, networking, sharing food, bonding… in short, building community in a festival type setting 🙂
– Indoor and outdoor activities with 3 massage and consultation spaces available
– Flying – KaHuna style
– Live Music, Jamming & creative corner for colouring in and releasing our inner children 🙂 with acesonued
Practitioners on the day:
– Caro: Hosting, Remedial & KaHuna Massage and Reiki
– Simon: Artabana Alternative Healthcare and Shiatsu Massage
– Gem: Kinesiology
– Karl: Yoga, Chi Gong and KaHuna Massage
– Yvonne & Matt: Healing Circles, Traditional Plant Medicine, Smudging & a Water Blessing
– Krissy: Yoga, Healing Circles and Massage
– Steve: Workshop Facilitation, Healing Circles, Ancestor Constellations and Sweat Lodges
– Sharee & Dave (via Skype): Essential Oils & Aroma Therapy
– Ruth: Natural Eyesight Therapy and Womb Healing
***(Note that some of our practitioners are self-taught or still studying for their official qualifications!)***
Entry by gold coin donation.
Lunch provided – please bring a plate if you can.
Sessions available for free or at special rates – $$ TBA.
Some practitioners will ask for LETS units rather than $$ – find out more on LETS here, it’s a community trading platform and super easy to join: https://brislets.com/
Any questions, please PM me. Looking forward to see you there!
Peace, siblings ❤